Monday, March 1, 2010

No League Table for Martyr's Memorial League ??

Hitting up espnstar and premierleague every day to get the latest and hottest of English and European football, but when I tried to find league table for Martyr's Memorial League(which started last week after quite a break) I did not find one.(I can find daily match updates on papers and other sources though..). So, I thought why not maintain a table of my own(and for you guys as well!!). This thing is gonna continue for some 40-50 days(I think). So, hopefully I will be able to update it daily; spare me if not...

To start off with, I gathered the names of 12 clubs in A-division this season and went through past several days' news to get the results. Gathered all the final scores and here it is.. I start off the league table after 14 games already been played.

No comments: